Pages

8/10/09

A New Step...

Here I am... Writing on my new 'diary' dedicated for my new passion in life; BAKING. I decided to give it a try on this after so long went for classes and courses. I do not have any intention nor vision when I went or registered for the classes & courses. Frankly I do have only one objective; to decorate my baking cakes/cupcakes 'presentable' and 'nice looking'.

That's the point given to my 1st instructor (Course 1 - ICCA, Kota Damansara) when she asked me 'Why do you come for this class?'.

Been inspired from a few friends, online friends and course-mate and not-to-forget full support from families I decided to take a new step. Lot more to put up here such as list pricing, products etc.

Blog name; Dari Oven Diana??? Initially would like to register this one; fromDoven... I was thinking to have name with 'Oven' as significant and 'D' hmm ... That's the initial dear Hubby called :) Again I think... Again and again... I want something unique with simple initial so here it is; DARIOVENDIANA with inital dOd :)

Welcome to my baking blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails